Tuesday 6 September 2016

MY EXPERIENCE AT SSMENTORS - UTKARSH MAURYA

Before starting my coaching at SSMENTORS, I have been screened out four times and once conference out. The reason I was unable to succeed due to my lack of confidence, inability to express my thoughts and ideas during the conduct of SSB. I knew about this problem but I had no idea how to overcome this problem. For this I was refered to Col Kataria institute. Initially, I thought that what help will I get, I had almost all knowledge but confidence was the issue. But after attending the classes at SSMENTORS, I realized that my confidence level was improving, was able to express my ideas in better manner. Here I got exactly what I needed to know for selection process and I was attended to each and every doubts of mine. Personal attention to every student was the best part of coaching. We were given adequate practice of all tests and tasks in actual conditions. Each and every day spent here played a part in getting me recommended. For this I would like to thank Col Kataria for the help and attention in the entire process which finally brought me success.